Part 4 of our six step tutorial to make your own garden bench.
- Or go to the beginning of this lounge bench tutorial.
A – 5 x 2 meters.
D – 3 x 30x62x525 milimeter.
G – 2 x 30 x 62 milimeter x 2 mts.
L – 1 x 30 x 30 x 19345 mm.
- Connect the pieces G and L with selftapping screws.
- Attach plank A to the previously made piece of G plus L.
- Lay two planks against the previous made piece.
In this case each plank has a length of two meters, but you can easily change the size of your garden bench.
- Connect with slats and selftapping screws.
These are the six step instructions for a scaffolding wood garden bench.
- Make four panels for the armrests / sides of the bench.
- Assemble the sides for this bench.
- Make a back for the bench, this will later be fitted in an angle.
- This is the page you are on right now.
Learn how you can strengthen the seat for a lounge bench with a few slats.
- Mount the seat between the armrests.
- Fitting of the backrest under an angle.